How To Protect Your Data as a Small Business
No two organizations have identical IT environments or business needs, but what is consistent across all organizations large and small is the need to protect themselves from unplanned downtime—both everyday disruptions and major disasters.
With demands for 24/7 availability and data growth skyrocketing, an organization’s ability to quickly recover its mission-critical systems and resume normal business operations is crucial.
Organizations need complete confidence that their entire IT environment—whether it’s Windows or Linux, virtual or physical—is fully protected and can be reliably recovered in minutes. Since you never know what resources will be available to you in a disaster, the flexibility to be able to recover anywhere, anytime, every single time is unquestionably vital.
Fast, flexible recovery starts with a solid backup. StorageCraft® ShadowProtect® SPX is the cornerstone of the StorageCraft Recovery Solution™, providing comprehensive backup protection, reliable recovery, and system migration in a single, cross-platform solution that supports Windows and Linux systems on virtual and physical machines.
How it works:
- Install ShadowProtect SPX on any server, desktop or laptop you wish to protect. SPX quickly and efficiently captures your entire system including the operating system (OS), applications, settings, services, and your data.
- Take regularly scheduled backups as often as every 15 minutes. Create custom full and incremental backup schedules to best fit your needs.
- Choose where to store your backup files. Write backup images to any internal, removable, or network storage locations.
- Easily monitor and manage your Windows and Linux backup jobs in the same SPX user interface or through the web-based management console StorageCraft ShadowControl®.
- Rest assured you have multiple options to recover onsite and offsite in minutes. Recover entire systems or specific files and folders—all from the same backup image.